Friday, September 2, 2011

Good Morning!

Well this morning started off just dandy. I mean that in a non-sarcastic way. Normally I'd wake up in a pissy mood and try to make it work, but I'm actually in a decent mood. This might end up being a good day. Oh wait, I have work. This enthusiasm might decrease the closer I get to having to go to work.

Yesterday work started out pretty badly; I was in SUCH a mood. I feel like the coworkers might be catching on. I can't hide my mood though so I dunno how this is going to work. Who really cares?

I talked to a friend of mine yesterday about my situation and it turns out he's going through something similar. I hadn't seen or heard from him in a few days and it turns out he's been busy at work dealing with the fallout of the hurricane. People calling the Governor and asking him what he's going to do about them not having power has got to be fun. And by fun I mean absolutely dreadful. He's a little better off about finding something different though. He gave me some advice about finding out what I wanna do and now I'm going to look into it. I'm going to take a pre-law class at the community college and look into some criminal justice careers. I think I'm going down the wrong road with this social work garbage. Who wants to work with crazies? (I do....I think)

I'm gonna shower and get some food. I'm taking my niece to the state fair tomorrow (I think) and enjoying the day off. I'd love to have weekends and evenings off; working until ten is getting a wee bit old. In the mean time, lets hope the day is as grand as I feel (for some reason).

No comments:

Post a Comment