Thursday, September 1, 2011

Good Job, J

I would like to remember my friend Richard Downy. I found out he passed away on Monday morning (great way to start the week). I met him in OC in 2005 when I moved there the first time. I've seen him a few times since 2005 and he was always having a good time. I don't know yet how he passed away and I'm still keeping my ears open for information about his funeral and if I'll be able to go. I'll miss him so much.

The rest of the week hasn't been any better. The fall/winter blues have kinda kicked in. I don't know if its true depression or what. I can call it out but is it really depression if I can spot it? I've also got some other shit goin on that is contributing to ongoing sadness. I think I might loathe my job, the man situation is going down hill, the school situation didn't work out and I'm growing unhappy with the direction my life is going....just because its going nowhere and I can't seem to move my feet. So I'm stuck and either need a push or get hit by something (preferably something amazing).

I've scheduled an appointment with a counselor AND a career counselor. This is going to cost a pretty penny. It might be worth it all if I can just feel better and get a lil nudge in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment