Saturday, October 8, 2011

I Can't EVEN Begin To Tell You How Awful Shit Has Gotten

My positive and awesome outlook on life (that lasted all of two minutes) has been broken into a million little pieces.

Yesterday, Friday, was so awful that rehashing it just makes me want to cry all over again. Work was absolutely awful; all the children were at their worse. The cherry on top of all this? I ended things with the boy. I just got so sick of his shit. He didn't care about what was bothering me because he never asked. He also didn't care all that much that I was upset. That wasn't ok with me. He didn't really "like" me and the lack of support I got from him on my worse day of work just showed how much I need him to not exist to me.

I cried for a little while and was moody when I woke up this morning.;I felt a small sense of emptiness. It was mostly residue from yesterday's shift. I was a little sad about the boy. I'm bummed that I'm not "with" this kid but I'm sure I'll get over it. I'm tired of settling for less and dating guys that just don't care. So when it happens and I'm left alone again, its not so bad. I didn't waste too much time with this asshole so its not a true loss.

Tomorrow, I'll be able to bitch to my Tacy about my work and love woes. I'll drown myself in work again and dream about Jared Followill to help forget that I'm lonely.

The job fair was a bust; no good employers showed up and I didn't want work at many of the ones that did. I'm desperate but damn I wanna get a job doing something better, not get a job JUST to leave my current position. The interview with The Family Tree went well and I'm going back on Tuesday for a more in depth interview. It'll be good to do some other type of work while doing the shitty job I do. Even though its just a volunteer position, its good to do something else for a change.

Tuesday will be busy. I intend on looking for a job again, opening up a checking account with my credit union and looking for some more college programs to apply to. I really want to go back for criminal justice but I want to talk to someone from the program before I do any applying.

Back to being busy I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment