Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Thanksgiving is a day when we are all suppose to give thanks for the things we're grateful for having in our lives. Of course, there were those who said something along the likes of:


"Happy Thanksgiving! But lets remember to be thankful everyday, not just ONE day"


Ok, I get that. But lets be honest, no one really gives a damn too much until the actual day of giving thanks.

I was able to have the day off from the world's most awful job (that I'm THANKFUL for), and spent the day with my family. Besides being thankful for the obvious things (family, friends, good health and health care, etc.), I thought about the little things in life that I'm thankful for that bring me joy on a regular, if not daily basis.

1) Pugs: those lil guys are SO cute and make me smile. (Look at that face!)



2) Music: "To some people, music is their religion. Going to a concert gives them a high like a Christian going to a revival. Anything that awakens that feeling inside that you are part of something bigger-whatever that is- that's good enough" Caleb Followill (Lead singer of Kings of Leon).

3) New York: Mostly just the city but the whole state is pretty rad. Its one of a few places that has everything! The best part is the diversity of the people.

4) Hello Kitty: If you need an explanation then you're an ass.

5) That Anderson Cooper: He's so fuckin dreamy

6) Chocolate and Wine: Really the only thing a single chick needs in life (besides Anderson Cooper)

7) My cell phone: As much as I hate to admit it, I really can't live too long without it. I don't get a ton of texts or calls but I check the internet like nobody's business. I can go a few hours without but essentially, I need it to get by.

8) Men: They can be insensitive, disrespectful, late, unreliable and just all-around shady but they're necessary to have around. And some of them are pretty too!

9) Leggings: So.Fucking.Comfortable. If there is a woman in America that doesn't own a pair, I will personally use my own money to get her some.

10) Banking establishments OTHER than Bank of America: They're a bunch of fuckers.

There are a ton more things I'm thankful for (like at-home relaxer kits), so I could literally go on and on about what I'm thankful for. Maybe I'll do that as a blog post once a week: something I'm thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment